Comment on page
UniSwap + MetaMask + PC
- 1.On the MetaMask main page select "Import tokens" at the bottom.
- 2.Select "Custom Token" then enter the contract address (see above) and select "Add Custom Token".
- 2.Select "Connect" on Uniswap then select "Metamask". You will be prompted to allow the website to connect to MetaMask, select "Connect".
- 3.Paste the Token contract address into the search bar.
- 4.Select "Import", a message will appear, select "I understand" and then "Import".
- 5.Ensure that the first token is "ETH", or whichever token you are swapping from.
- 6.Enter the amount of ETH you would like to swap. *NOTE: If your transaction fails, please add “.000” to the end of your ClubRare token amount and try to swap again.
- 7.Select the "Swap" button then "Confirm Swap".
- 8.A MetaMask prompt should appear, to confirm the transaction select "Confirm".
- 9.If successful, you should receive a "Transaction Submitted" message.