Uniswap + TrustWallet + iPhone
- TrustWallet account set up, wallet created, and your Secret Backup Phrase saved offline.
- ETH in your TrustWallet.
- 1.Select the settings icon in the top-right corner.
- 2.Click the + button to add a new token.
- 3.Ensure the network is set to Ethereum.
- 4.Copy the contract address of the token above, and paste it in the Contract Address field.
- 5.Click "Done".
- 2.From the Uniswap web app, select "Connect Wallet".
- 3.Select "WalletConnect" and then "Trust". Then select "Open". *NOTE: You must use WalletConnect to connect TrustWallet on iPhone.
- 4.You will be redirected to your TrustWallet app and prompted to connect, select "Connect".
- 5.If successful, you will see "You can now go back to your browser".
- 1.On the Swap screen, choose "Select a token".
- 2.Paste the contract address again.
- 3.Click "Import".
- 4.Verify the import by checking "I Understand" and selecting "Import".
- 5.Ensure that the first token is "ETH", or whichever token you are swapping from.
- 6.Enter the amount of ETH you would like to swap. *NOTE: If your transaction fails, please add “.000” to the end of your ClubRare token amount and try to swap again.
- 7.Select the "Swap" button then "Confirm Swap".
- 8.Select "Open". You will be redirected to the TrustWallet app to confirm the transaction, select "Confirm".
- 9.If successful, you should receive a "Transaction Submitted" message.