Uniswap + TrustWallet + Android
- TrustWallet account set up, wallet created, and your Secret Backup Phrase saved offline.
- ETH in your TrustWallet.
- 1.Select the settings icon in the top-right corner.
- 2.Click the + button to add a new token.
- 3.Ensure the network is set to Ethereum.
- 4.Copy the contract address of the token above, and paste it in the Contract Address field.
- 5.Click "Done".
- 1.Select the "DApps" tab at the bottom of the main menu of TrustWallet.
- 2.Search and/or select "app.uniswap.org" from the list.
- 3.In the Uniswap web app, inside the Trust Wallet dApp browser, select "Connect Wallet"
- 4.On the Swap screen, choose "Select a token".
- 5.Paste the contract address again.
- 6.Click "Import".
- 1.Verify the import by checking "I Understand" and selecting "Import".
- 2.Ensure that the first token is "ETH", or whichever token you are swapping from.
- 3.Enter the amount of ETH you would like to swap. *NOTE: If your transaction fails, please add “.000” to the end of your ClubRare token amount and try to swap again.
- 4.Select the "Swap" button then "Confirm Swap".
- 5.A TrustWallet prompt will appear, select "Approve".
- 6.If successful, you should receive a "Transaction Submitted" message